Saturday 3 December 2016

Week 4 : Foreshortening

 For the lesson this week we began to look at foreshortening and how to draw the body in different sizes depending on what angle we are looking from. I have had experience with this sort of drawing before so I knew what to expect however I did still find it a challenge to get some of the angles right causing me to have to go over certain areas again leaving my original markings behind. Some of these I left in as they add an additional affect to some of the images. Personally my best and favorite image is the one below in charcoal. This is due to the clean appearance of the image but at the same time the other lines that were used for planning this drawing seem to add an additional sense of shape or direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment