Sunday 4 December 2016

Week 5.5 : Negative Selfies

 For my negative image homework I had very annoying results which began to bug me. Two of the drawings came out with awful scaling and features all over the place however the tone seemed to start working. As a sense of experimentation I thought to attempt making an image of one of my old pictures of me on a climbing wall. it started well and if I had practiced more I think I could have really turned it around but its not a bad stopping point to reflect on. My final full body negative image drawing is the best in terms of scale, placement of features and measurements however in terms of tone and movement the experimental photo seemed to be the best, with variations of mid tones as well as light and dark sections shown clearly.




No comments:

Post a Comment