Wednesday 19 October 2016

Week 3 : Frustration with measurements

 For the third week we were learning about correcting our mistakes, making sure our drawings were to scale and correct in composition.

This was a difficult session for me, not because I didn't understand what we were doing, or even that I couldn't see the model. It was because there were parts that even though I'd thought were correct were not of the right composition. Examples of these are where I've made some limbs longer or shorter than they should be. One way I started to take note of this though was with the space in between and making sure that the gaps lined up.

Another thing I found with this session was that even though I got annoyed with the fact that I didn't finish an image it started to make me think about how I lay out my work and images. Hopefully this continues to show in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment